- Stand alone, self contained
- Easy to use
- Mobile application included
- Device weight (air) 400 grams
- Depth rating 100 meters
- Material Autonomy/ Endurance* 10 hours
*the unit uses low power electronics to stay on and only uses additional power when it replies after being interrogated
- Supply Internal rechargeable batteries (inductive charging)
- Power consumption 216 mAh at 12V
- Physical interface wireless – Bluetooth
- Indicator Status LED (Power, Solid green – booting,Blinking green – running)
Observe the variety of your assets with our lightweight acoustic transceivers attached to them.
- Archeological site
Setting up the system
Twist the dongle/dock onto the device.
Connect the device to the smartphone using USB. Start the H2O Robotics mobile app on the Smartphone.
Put the device into the water and start interrogating ID of the device attached to the asset you want to observe.